1. Try to choose a color palette based on neutral tones that give to your room an atmosphere full of light and freshness. The mix between white and caramel tones will give a new relaxing and warmly environment.
2. When you want to add curtains to your room try to choose fabrics that are the same color as your walls. By creating this harmony of colours the space will look bigger and lighter.
3. Another trick is to not fill up every shelf in a room. Leaving some empty space will make your tiny room look more airy.
4 .You should consider to complete your space with furniture that can be folded, or stacked so when you don’t need it you simply transform your room in a bigger one.
5. One of the oldest rules for small rooms is adding mirrors to your walls. The reflection will turn your space into a large one.
6. Always go for striped floor! The pattern creates an endless view about your room.
7. If you want to create a sense of depth in a small place, leaving your windows uncovered is a great idea.
8. Include to your room fabrics in prints or plain colors. You can decorate the room with elements that expand your space visually.
9. Make your room appear lighter by adding sofas and armchairs that are raised on legs. You will see how this trick will open up your space.
10. Paint your walls in different shades of one colour that fits to your furniture if you want to expand your space visually.